Sales and Marketing Officer
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Communicate, elaborate and demonstrate about our product for potential customers through telephone, email, social media or contacting in person.
- Determining a client's requirements and whether the products being considered are suitable.
- Identifying marketing opportunities and developing sales leads.
- Developing social media contents including text posts, video and images that are consistent with the company’s brand identity.
- Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
- Promoting products, services and content over social media, in a way that is consistent with an organization’s brand and social media strategy.
- Scheduling social media posts regularly.
- Communicating with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner.
- Developing and managing social influencer programs and attending social influencer events.
- Keeping track of data and analyzing the performance of social media campaigns.
- Coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional contents and activities.
- Develop and implement sales and marketing plans and projects for new and existing products.
- Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
- Meeting with clients and other stakeholders such as (social media influencers) for pitching potential marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with graphic designers and create contents for social media platforms.
- Expand and develop marketing platforms including the social media.
- Manage the productivity of the sales and marketing plans and projects.
- Monitor, review and report on all sales and marketing activity and results.
- Conducting market research to establish customer trends and habits.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business management, Information Technology, or related fields.
Required experience and skills
- At least one year experience in sales & marketing environment, and social media marketing;
- Proven social media experience including planning and managing content in a corporate, or agency setting
- Knowledge of modern marketing techniques and strategies.
- High-level communication and networking skills.